Wednesday 30 January 2013

Embryolisse, Lait-Creme Concent


So I realise that bloggers have been going on about this Embryolisse, Lait-Creme Concentre for an extensively long period of time, but it didn't matter how many blogs I read I just assumed that this just wouldn't be for me because of my totally sensitive, dry and generally badly behaved skin.
But its come to the point that now I'm willing to try anything that I possibly can to treat this naughty skin type. 
So I thought way not, how bad can it get, really...

and to my surprise this is absolutely brilliant, its great, its amazing, this actually gets me jumping for joy...because it is what it is. The content is not hidden behind amazing packaging, its not hidden between fancy words. It doesn't smell intolerable but in-fact smells pleasant (I'm a funny one about smells). Personally I believe it has the right consistency, its not too heavy on the skin but not too liquidy on the skin. Like many bloggers have already suggested it is a great moisturiser for the face before applying make up.
Embryolisse, Lait-Creme Concentre- 30ml 

I have eczema so finding a moisturiser that actually works and doesn't make me break out or become desensitised after a while is slightly uncanny. In a way I'm still waiting for it to cheat on me one day. But I'm thoroughly enjoying it currently for the past three weeks consistently.
It works for my skin type but it is suitable for all skin types. So if your looking for a moisturiser give it a good go. 

[If you intersted about the ingredients Embryolisse, Lait-Creme Concentre contains typical ingredients like Glyceryl Stearate which forms a barrier on the skin and slows the loss of moisture which gives the skin soft and smooth properties. Also contains shea butter which is a well known ingredient in most moisturisers that provides water binding properties...wink wink]

Online websites to purchase from:
Cult Beauty; 75ml Tube - £17.50
Cocobeau; 30ml Tube - £10.50 and 75ml Tube - £18.25

Have you used it? What moisturisers are you using at the moment?

X

Karin 





No comments:

Post a Comment