Thursday 27 September 2012

REN PRODUCTS

The STAR- REN 
I have been wanting to try REN products for a long time now, but it does sway into the slightly pricey side of things. But hey we all need a little TLC on the skincare department time to time. What was better was that I actually invested in the travel pack range which gave me the best of both worlds.
REN believe in the 5 principles, and I like principles, I'm a principle type of girl. The 5 principles some up REN.

1. Right Science- "We aim to pioneer new ways of applying the latest discoveries in bio active technology to produce groundbreaking formulations that are Clean, effective and a joy to use"

2. Right product experiences - "We believe gorgeous skincare can just make the world a slightly nicer place to be and make us feel a little nicer being here"

3. Right environmental impact - "minimise our use of the world’s limited natural resources...donate a minimum of 2.5% of our profits to campaigns that promote a better environment and a better life for those less fortunate than ourselves"

4. Right attitude - "believe we reap what we sow"

5. Right ingredients - "Clean Products that are free from skin-unfriendly ingredients including: Synthetic fragrance, pore-blocking petrochemicals, sulfate detergents, synthetic colours, animal ingredients and parabens..."

REN Clean Bio Active Skincare

REN have there own blog which gives you a good inkling of there new  UPCOMING SOON products and have a super fab website too. 



My experience of REN was an extremely pleasant one. I purchased a REN Sensitive Kit from John Lewis at about £13.00 for 4 different skincare products. You can also purchase different kits to suit your skin type, other kits that are available include - Combination Skin Kit and Normal Skin Kit. In the sensitive kit I received a Hydra-Calm Cleansing Gel (25ml), Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream (15ml), Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum (10ml) and a F10 Smooth and Renew Peel Mask (15ml). The Cleansing gel felt absolutely amazing on the skin and smelt fresh and revitalizing and all those amazing things you feel. I was able to get really good use out of this because it seemed to have lasted a much longer time then I had expected. Out of the entire kit this was by far my most loved product and I will defo be buying the larger version. I however do need to mention the serum and face mask. I was not a great fan and hence why there still have not run out. But I will be given them another go because I felt I have not used them enough to give them the official thumbs down. 

Please believe me when I say if you have not used REN products or experienced there joy then go out and try it and you don't even have an excuse now because you can by the kit (CHEAP AND CHEERFUL) :)

Also on the REN website there do free UK delivery with orders over £15 and a free sample, valid until the 30th of September so be quick!! 


Karin 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment