Tuesday 3 July 2012

Dr.Stuart's Extraordinary Good Teas - Skin Purify naturally caffeine free tea 
I love herbal Tea, that may sound slightly grandma-ish but its true. My everyday tea that I often grab for is usually Green Tea. 
I was browsing around and fancied the look of Dr.Stuart's Extraordinary tea and the large header "SKIN PURIFY". I've got pretty bad skin which is still on a recovery so I thought I'd give it go. I brought mine from Being Content online, however I'm pretty sure you can purchase it from supermarkets like Waitrose for instance. Brought for £2.09 for 15 tea bags.  
"This beautifying herbal infusion includes red clover, nettle leaves and dandelion leaves with a natural lemon flavour, to purify and soothe your skin. Great for those prone to acne or monthly spots."

I've been drinking it now a couple of days and I honestly am seriously impressed. My skin has actually improved and is clearing out. My skin may have improved due to other factors thou, but I would like to think that the tea has helped. 
Other flavours or medicinal effects are as follows;
Detox Tea
Tranquility Tea
Slim Plus Tea
Liver detox Herbal tea 

Karin 


No comments:

Post a Comment